Employee Selection, Development, & Retention
Poor hiring decisions are typically costly and wasteful. This training process is designed to encourage the most effective hiring decisions based on a logical, thorough, and sound process that stimulates proactive development and retention.
- Staffing your organization: interviewing for candidate selection and impacting retention up-front
- Sell your organization as an employer of choice
- Prepare for the interview
- Identify job-specific technical/interpersonal skills needs
- Consider legalities in the interview process
- Conduct an interview process
- Avoiding interview pitfalls
- Select the "ideal" candidate
- Develop the talent you have selected
- Identify the values that will keep your talent
Who Should Attend:
Supervisors, managers, and HR professionals who are currently involved in hiring processes or expect to be involved in hiring processes
1-2 days, 8 hours per day
For more information on this and other programs designed to address your specific Employee Selection, Development and Retention needs, contact CITEC's Business Advisor & HR expert Debi Pettit today.