Intermediate Supervisory Skills
CITEC is pleased to provide the training your employees need to become more effective supervisory leaders for your organization from employees who are brand new to the role or those who have been supervising others for years and are ready to take on more of a leadership role in managing others.
To achieve certification, participants complete all eight (8) modules included for each certification level -- New Supervisor, Basic Supervisory Skills, Intermediate and Advanced.
Attendees start at the most appropriate certification level based on prior experience and training. In addition, each of the modules are also offered as stand-alone workshops.
Intermediate Supervisory Skills Certification (ISSC)
Because successful supervisory leadership is dependent on the willingness of others to follow, understanding oneself is paramount to understanding and influencing others to achieve desired workplace results. This training process will enable supervisory leaders to integrate the foundational tools acquired in the Basic Supervisory Skills Certificate program to successfully reduce conflict and tension, motivate employees to higher levels of performance, and to effectively manage expectations.
For more information on CITEC's Supervisory Skills Certificate Program, please contact Debi Pettit.
CLICK HERE for a PDF of this information to share with others who may be interested in registering for this valuable program.
Why CITEC's Supervisor Certification Programs Work:
The content for CITEC's supervisor certification courses have been developed by our experts based on research, training needs assessments from a wide range of firms, and decades of experience in HR and delivering employee training.
- This is not cookie-cutter, off-the-shelf program
- Designed using adult learning theory
- Delivered in public sessions and “in-house” for companies with excellent feedback and results -- most schedule additional training levels
Key Program Benefits:
- Teaches practical skills and tools vs. theory that can be immediately applied in the workplace.
- Courses designed using PDCA concept. Participants use real life case studies during sessions to relate the skill back to how they can use it. Homework requires attendees to use the skills taught with their team, then share their results at the next session for further coaching.