Waste isn't just found on a manufacturer's shop floor. CITEC offers Lean Assessments, Training and implementation projects that specifically address the wastes found outside of the shop floor. Tremendous opportunities exist in every organization through Lean Office: from hospitals to government to non-production areas of manufacturers.
Lean organizations produce greater value with higher quality in less time. Once found only in high-performing manufacturing facilities, Lean principles are now being applied in many organizations — even non-manufacturers — to realize tremendous improvements. Lean applied to the office can offer even greater improvements to an organization's bottom line.
CITEC's Lean Office services include:
- Lean Office White Belt certification training
- Lean Office Green Belt certification training
- Lean Office Training with Kaizen Implementation
Applying Lean to Office and Administration focuses on the unique application of Lean to an office where processes are not always visible. Using an interactive approach, participants use several tools to learn the best way to see a process, identify waste and how to determine the Lean tools to use to create a more effective administrative organization.
Benefits to your organization:
- increase operational effectiveness;
- provide better clarity to job roles and functions;
- increase process flow; and,
- improve productivity and profitability.
Contact CITEC for assistance determining the ideal program for your operation.