Quality Standards / ISO Certifications
ISO/AS Quality Management Systems can help you manage and improve your business operations, attract new customers, retain existing customers and compete in a global market.
ISO/AS certification is an internationally acknowledged accomplishment. It opens doors to potential customers that treat certification as a supplier requirement. It’s how you let your consumers know you comply with internationally regarded management practices.
Through our extensive network of ISO professionals, CITEC will help you pursue ISO certification through training and hands-on help so that you can achieve certification.
Once established, you’ll be able to maintain the quality system with your own staff. But, should you need additional, ongoing support, CITEC can provide assistance on internal audits, implementing a continuous improvement program, and assisting during surveillance audits.
The ISO/AS services CITEC can deliver to your organization:
- ISO Briefing: We’ll provide managers and supervisors a sound understanding of the ISO or AS requirements and how they affect companies.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Manual Assistance: We will help you create a quality manual that satisfies ISO standards.
- Operating Procedure Assistance: We’ll help you develop or modify your operating procedures to demonstrate proper control.
- Implementation & Mentoring: We’ll help you implement your new procedures, including assuring end-user understanding of the procedures and an evaluation of their effectiveness.
- Creation of Forms and a Master List of Controlled Documents: We’ll create the forms needed to conform to the standard, and a master list of controlled documents.
- Pre-Assessment Audit: evaluate the effectiveness of your QMS with a full pre-assessment.
- Management Review: training to ensure the effective performance of the required management reviews.
- Internal Auditor Training: 3-day training for internal auditors, including classroom and exercises.
- Internal Audit Service: We will audit your QMS on a set schedule to assure compliance with the standard, and suggest corrective actions as needed.
The Compliance Process
Developing your program involves a four-pronged approach, starting with a Gap Analysis. The Gap Analysis will indicate the steps needed to bring your present processes and ISO requirements into alignment. Next, a brief training session with your team will allow you to maintain your gains. Once the plan is in place we will work with your team to implement your quality management system, which will include a corporate quality manual. Finally, we will perform an internal audit to ensure that you’ve met each and every ISO requirement. At that point you can ask a Registrar to audit your quality management system for compliance. If they approve they will issue a certificate to you, as well as record your registration. Then, feel free to spread the word that your products and services are managed and controlled by an officially registered ISO-compliant quality management system.