This certification is for senior and mid-level management. Lean tools are not effective if they are not implemented throughout the entire organization, starting with management. Lean Leadership focuses on lean implementation, engaging all levels of stakeholders, measuring success, and accountablilty.
If your organization has a Lean culture, your leaders need to reinforce it every day.
- Lean Overview
- Leadership Overview
- Lean Leadership Paradigm
- Five Lean Leadership Actions
- Building and Sustaining Lean Culture
- Gemba Walk
- Hoshin Planning
- Value Stream Mapping
- Visual Controls
- Idea Generation
- Adapting Lean Organizational Structure
- Barriers to Change
- Change Management
- Communciation Plans
- Resistance Management
- Lean Sustainability
Certification from this program requires full attendance, participation, and completion of all assignments. Extensions and make-ups may be arranged on a case-by-case basis.
Each participant receives
- Course presentation materials dowloads
- Networking lunch at session close
- Creating a Lean Culture: Tools to Sustain Lean Conversions by David Mann
$1495 per person
$1395 if more than one person from a company
Usually seven weekly half-day workshops, but can be tailored to meet your needs.