PPE Across NYS
PPE Outside of the Healthcare Sector
New York State is working to make sure there is PPE for everyone and that no one is competing for PPE with the Healthcare sector. There are a few initiatives underway.
If you are accessing OR manufacturing PPE or some part of PPE, please take this brief survey to help NYS understand the needs and resources available in the state. The information will be compiled by our partner MEP center ITAC for use in building a resilient state and regional PPE supply chain.
ALSO, if you are looking for an easy way to manage your PPE needs throughout this pandemic, this year, or always, ITAC has created a PPE Self-Assessment and Forecasting tool to help based on forecasting items, parts and quantities, and helps manage inventory. Join our partners at ITAC for this webinar on how to use this tool.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
- The purpose of the PPE Assessment tool
- How to use the Self-Assessment Guide
- The OSHA Hierarchy of Controls and Risk Levels
- Choosing the proper PPE for your particular business
- Forecasting your PPE needs
- Managing your inventory and PPE orders using the tool
PPE Self-Assessment and Forecasting Tool Webinar
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
11:00am EDT (1 Hour)